Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 11 - Coughing.

1 Week to the next appointment and we're at the new house.
I'm hiding with the baby in the games room while waiting for people to move things in the house.

The flu from last week is healing slowly with a rather persistent cough.
Cough + nausea is a really bad combination. I've vomited a few mornings/nights and it's really terrible.

Taking the anti-nausea medication about once to twice a day on weekdays, or I can't work at all. The downside? The medication makes me drowsy and I keep feeling sleepy. Defector's parents doesn't like me to take the medication saying that it's not good for our baby. On weekends I don't take the medication and even on weekdays I take lesser than the maximum 3 times. Can't wait for the cough to disappear and I'll finally be able to stop taking those pills and stop hearing them nag about how it's normal to feel nausea, as if I don't know that it's normal.

Oh well, enough of ranting..
Moving to this new place soon in about 3 weeks and things will be better!
I can name 3 things I can't wait to enjoy..
1. Water heater. No need to boil water to bathe.
2. Aircon. Not that I need it 24/7, but since it's Summer, it can be really hot on some days...
3. Fiber internet. Need I say more? :p

Of cause there's my own Kitchen. :D
Our own bed, sofa, huge 40inch TV and Smoke Free rooms!

So many food I can't enjoy anymore because of baby but I will be strong willed and do all I can to protect my baby from harm. Baby you must be a good baby and grow up healthy and strong okay.. *muacks*





No comments:

Post a Comment