Saturday, May 19, 2012

Week 10 - Flu bug.

Friday visit the GP to get an MC as I'm having sore throat. Doctor Ling only gave me 6 lozenges and a day's MC. By noon time my nose starts to drip and by next day's morning I was vomiting water everywhere.

The feeling is terrible. Phlegm stuck in my throat refusing to come out, throat super sore and both nose block. couldn't rest well at all.. Saturday morning went for doctor's appointment. The flu bug is so bad I was carrying tissue and plastic bag everywhere in case I choke on my phlegm and vomit again.

This time's ultra scan is much clearer. We can see the baby now and the heartbeat is a lot clearer and louder.


Doctor gave me lots of medication to assist me in recovering from the flu virus.
Antibiotics, flu med, cough med, paracetamol, clear phlegm. I'm eating so much pills a day it's really scary.. and I've not much appetite. :(

Next appointment would be in 2 weeks time and I'm looking forward to seeing my baby again. :D
Hubby is very excited cause this time the heartbeat is very loud and clear, makes him feel safe as baby seems to be growing stronger already. Hopes spotting will clear up soon. It's still quite worrying. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment