Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 12 - Active BB

2nd trimester in a week and I'm super excited! Something very wonderful happen this week during the scan. We finally see little bb move! The little hands are moving so much I couldn't stop laughing. Here's a picture of the little active bb..



Drawing blood for tests soon and I just start to feel scared.
All the pills are getting bigger too! I can't swallow most of them. :(
And I just started drinking milk powder because I can't swallow the DHA pills. :( Hope the milk will work too. :(

Hubby says I've been very smiley since I saw bb actively move. It is a feeling difficult to describe. When the scanning device is on you and you see the "live-telecast" on what's happening inside, on the screen.. Together with the sound of bb's heartbeat. That instance you can really feel bb's presence.

Just found out that we have to rush to do a test on Friday at another location and blood will be drawn. :( Twice! :'(

Next doctor appointment will be at the end of the month. Also will have blood test. :(
Will remind hubby to bring a better camera next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment