Saturday, October 13, 2012

Backlog - JULY 2012

I'll start the backlog with whatever photos I have and slowly blog forward..


In July, hubby had an operation and I had an hair cut.
This is the start of 2nd Tri, and I starting to feel a little warm.
Chop off a few inches cause it's really hot and starting to bother me a lot. Now it's grown to the super bothering stage, too short to tie properly, too thick that it makes me sweat and long enough to tickle me but refuse to be tied up.

July is also the first time I had 3 needle pricks and a lot of pain before blood could be drawn for test.
My vessels seems to have disappeared. It used to be much "poppy" but by July I could hardly see it, now I don't even know where is it already. -.-'

Felt brave cause not only did I not whimper like I usually do when there's needle poking me, I was actually comforting the nurse, telling her it's alright and I understand, cause it's the first time the nurse had to prick someone 3 times to get blood that day. I knew my vessel had somehow "disappeared", just a few weeks back when I was at Thomson it was still there!! Weird huh?





Received a gift pack from Dumex. I believe from one of those forms we filled up at our hospital. Signed up for a bunch of I-don't-know-whats together with our First Born Incentive Card. Which we signed up on our first trip to the Thomson Medical Center for the bb abnormality check up.

Contains:
2 Sachets of Mamil Mama Milk Power,
1 Cute dragon cartoon bib &
1 Packet of Dryer Wee Wee Dry.


In July, we also received the report for bb abnormality and my blood test from Gyne.
Glad to know everything's fine, the scan was the first time we see clear pictures of our little one.
I still remember seeing her little feet and little hands moving, her "jumping around" seems like not too long ago and now she's super cramp inside me now. heh.


That's all for July.
Next would be the Classes!
heh, that will take a little longer for me to complete. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment