Saturday, August 4, 2012

Week 21 - It's a Girl.

After 2 months of wait Doctor says it should be a girl because he can't see male sex organs on bb. Just like last month's scan was also not clear because bb was sleeping with her legs curled up, this time bb was lying in a position that doesn't allow us to see that clearly.. Or maybe it's just the doctor's machine being old and doesn't allow us to see clearly.. Whatever the reason is. I believe it's a girl. I feel it. Even though hubby and parents says it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl, I do feel like they prefer a boy to play with my nephew. :( Really hope they love my bb girl just the same. I have decided no matter what, I will love my bb girl. *huggies*

July has been a torturous month. Legs pain and numbish feeling, backache and the terrible upper tummy pain. Took more medical leave and leave to rest in July as compared to the whole of last year I think. Tempted to leave my job because I just don't feel well all the time and being on leave or mc just doesn't help the company. At the same time, I will lose out on 1.5 months of maternity if I leave in a month's time and it's only 3.5months to go till my maternity starts in Mid Novemeber (1 month before my EDD). I've finished my leave entitlement till 3rd Jan 13, so if I leave early I need to "pay back". Oh well, hope I can go through this 3plus month so I would at least have a bit of money for my bb.

No comments:

Post a Comment